First-year 1879 Morgan Silver Dollar coin minted in 90% silver at the once "Rebel" New Orleans Mint. Clear protective holder, Deluxe Display Box.
Display case measures 3-7/8" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-1/2" L
- $189.00 US
- $9.00 US
Seized by the Confederates in 1861, it wasn't until 1879 that the formerly "Rebel" New Orleans Mint reopened and struck its first-ever Morgan Silver Dollar. Now, this extremely rare 90% silver dollar can be yours in a collector's presentation that is ONLY available from The Bradford Exchange Mint. Featuring the "O" mint mark identifying it as a genuine, first-year issue from the "Rebel Mint" on its reverse side, the Rise of the South Morgan Silver Dollar Coin is as significant as the place in which it was minted over 130 years ago.
Offered in Very Good Collector's condition, this "Rebel" Mint Morgan Silver Dollar is secured in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder and arrives in a handsome mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with gleaming title plaque, specially designed to protect and showcase your Rise of the South Morgan Silver Dollar for years to come. Intense demand is expected, so don't wait to secure yours. Order now!
- The Rise of the South Morgan Silver Dollar Coin: a first-year issue Morgan Silver Dollar minted in 1879 at the formerly "Rebel" New Orleans Mint, available in an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Minted in 90% pure silver and offered in Very Good Collector's condition
- Your 1879 Rise of the South Morgan Silver Dollar arrives secured in a crystal-clear, tamper proof holder for viewing from both sides
- The obverse features the year 1879, when the New Orleans Mint finally reopened after the Civil War and struck its coveted first-year issues of the Morgan Silver Dollars
- The reverse side bears the "O" mint mark identifying it as a genuine, first-year issue from the once "Rebel" New Orleans Mint
- A mahogany-finished Deluxe Display Box with a gleaming title plaque both shows off and protects your rare treasure
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display case measures 3-7/8" W x 1-7/8" H x 4-1/2" L; 9.8 cm W x 4.8 cm H x 11.4 cm L
©2013 The Bradford Exchange