Award-winning exclusive by Linda Webb. The first anatomically correct So Truly Real® doll. Lifelike, jointed, poseable, hospital bracelet, more.
Measures 22" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
When you first meet "Charlie," dreaming away in his soft blue knitted outfit, you won't be able to resist cuddling him close. But get set for a real surprise when you go to change his diaper! "Charlie" is the very first anatomically correct So Truly Real collectible vinyl doll! Sculpted by Master Doll Artist Linda Webb, "Charlie" is so special that he's been nominated for both the 2005 Dolls Awards for Excellence and the 2005 DOTY Award!
"Charlie's" perfect, little-boy body is handcrafted entirely of RealTouch vinyl skin, capturing every tiny wrinkle and crease, even his adorable "outtie" belly button! His soft, hand-applied hair, eyelashes, and tiny finger and toenails will melt your heart. Collectors everywhere will want to call "Charlie" their own sweet, little boy, so hurry! He's only available from Ashton-Drake - order now!
- The very first anatomically correct So Truly Real collectible vinyl doll, a genuine Linda Webb doll created just for Ashton-Drake
- A 2005 Dolls Awards for Excellence Nominee and a 2005 DOTY Nominee!
- "Charlie" is handcrafted entirely of RealTouch vinyl skin, capturing every nuance of Linda Webb's original sculpture - every wrinkle, every crease, even a realistic "outtie" belly button
- The realism of this lifelike baby doll is enhanced by joints at the neck, shoulders, and hips, armatures in his arms for natural posing options, hand-applied hair, delicate eyelashes, and carefully applied finger and toenails
- "Charlie" is dressed in a soft blue, knitted vest, cap, and booties, and he wears a tiny diaper and a hospital bracelet
- Premiere issue in the Just As God Made Them Collection, and a very special addition to your own lifelike baby doll collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L
©2005 The Ashton-Drake Galleries