So Truly Real Breathing Lifelike Baby Doll
Collectible realistic "breathing" doll by Master Doll Artist Andrea Arcello. RealTouch vinyl skin, hand-rooted hair, hand-painted nails, more.
Measures 17" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
She's a sweet little miracle you must see to believe! This lifelike baby doll is the very FIRST So Truly Real collectible vinyl doll that "breathes"! Just wait until you cradle her in your arms! Created by master doll artist Andrea Arcello, tiny baby Ashley's gentle breathing - so peaceful to watch, so wondrous to feel - tells you that she's truly content to be loved by you!
Ashley is handcrafted of Ashton-Drake's soft RealTouch vinyl skin with cloth body, along with hand-rooted hair and hand-painted fingernails and toenails. Her delicate newborn features are so realistic - be prepared for lots of "oohs" and "ahhs" wherever you show her off! Her body is loosely jointed, too, so she feels just like a real newborn infant in your arms. Truly, her every breath is a special little blessing! Strong demand is expected for this first-of-her kind lifelike baby doll. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- The very FIRST So Truly Real collectible vinyl doll that "breathes," and a genuine Andrea Arcello doll you can only get from Ashton-Drake
- This amazingly realistic baby doll is beautifully handcrafted and designed to lie in your arms just like a real baby, with RealTouch vinyl skin, cloth body, hand-rooted hair, delicate eyelashes, and hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- Lay your hand on Ashley and feel her "breathe"; pick her up and her loosely jointed body will convince you she's So Truly Real!
- Ashley is dressed in a newborn's hospital tee-shirt, with a warm cap and a tiny diaper
- Premiere issue in the So Truly Real Every Little Breath's a Blessing baby doll collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 17" L; 38.1 cm L
Since each doll is individually handcrafted, your doll may vary slightly from the doll shown here.
©2005 The Ashton-Drake Galleries