"Picture-Perfect Baby" Doll You Name Yourself
So Truly Real® lifelike vinyl doll with endearing expression, rooted hair. FREE alphabet bead bracelet so you can choose her name yourself.
Measures approximately 22" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Little as she is, this cutie loves the camera. Look how she poses for her first portrait! In fact, this baby doll from the Picture-Perfect Babies® collection of So Truly Real® is so realistic, you'll be tempted to carry photos of her in your wallet. Best of all, you get to name this baby girl using her FREE alphabet-bead bracelet that's easy to personalize.
This collectible lifelike vinyl baby doll was originally created exclusively for Ashton-Drake by artist Waltraud Hanl, and then she was reborn* by another accomplished artist, adding even more lifelike details. Just look at her hand-applied, micro-rooted hair! See how it's brushed up into a baby "do"? And her hand-painted features really show off her RealTouch vinyl skin and big brown eyes! Don't wait, a picture-perfect baby doll this realistic is sure to be very popular - order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- An adorable "picture-perfect" collectible lifelike baby doll, originally created by artist Waltraud Hanl and reborn* by another accomplished artist, exclusively for the Ashton-Drake Galleries
- She wears a FREE alphabet-bead bracelet that you personalize with the name of your choice
- This remarkably realistic baby doll is handcrafted entirely of soft RealTouch vinyl skin that captures every detail in the original sculpture
- The realism of this reborn baby doll is enhanced by her micro-rooted hair, baby eyelashes and carefully applied finger and toenails
- Dressed for her first portrait in a cute-as-can-be pink dress edged with ruffled trim
- An original issue in the Your Picture-Perfect Babies Collection, and part of the Picture-Perfect Babies® collection of So Truly Real® vinyl baby dolls
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 22" L
This doll is not a toy; she is a fine collectible not meant for play or use by children.
©2006 The Ashton-Drake Galleries