Tiny Miracles "Little Charlie" Sleepy Doll
Created by Linda Webb. RealTouch vinyl skin, micro-rooted hair, hand-painted fingernails and toenails. With knitted sweater, jumper and booties.
Measures 10" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
Let's hear it for the boys! It's naptime for Charlie, who's been passed all afternoon from doting grandmother to grandfather to aunts and uncles. Now, you can enjoy a snoozing bundle of boy in a collectible miniature baby boy doll created in an amazing 10-inch size!
You'll experience a most delightful case of the blues when you see this tiny lifelike baby doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Acclaimed Master Doll Artist Linda Webb's realistic sculpt has been exactingly reproduced in a miniature baby boy doll that has RealTouch vinyl skin, a thick headful of brown hair, wispy eyelashes and hand-painted features. Strong demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- A bouncing bundle of snips-and-snails joy awaits you with this miniature baby boy doll, a Tiny Miracles exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Created by renowned Master Doll Artist Linda Webb
- Every important feature of this tiny lifelike baby doll has been exactingly reproduced, from his RealTouch vinyl skin, to his thick headful of brown micro-rooted hair, wispy eyelashes and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- This realistic vinyl baby doll wears a blue knitted, button-up, short-sleeved sweater with matching pale blue snap one-piece jumper and blue booties
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures just 10" L; 25.4 cm L
©2007 The Ashton-Drake Galleries