Tiny Miracles "Martha Viola" Collectible Doll
So Truly Real® collectible doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Webb. With RealTouch vinyl skin, hand-painted nails, and snuggly pink outfit.
Measures 10" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
Martha Viola is a bundle of joy who spreads happiness wherever she goes! You'll be delighted when this collectible baby girl doll drops her pacifier to show off her big, beautiful smile. By Master Doll Artist Linda Webb, this Tiny Miracles realistic vinyl baby doll wears a pink sleeper and matching hooded sweater with a white ribbon tie-on trimmed with pompons.
Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this tiny lifelike baby doll is crafted of collector-quality RealTouch vinyl skin, and her soft body can be posed easily! Wispy baby eyelashes and fingernails and toenails painted by hand add to her true-to-life appearance. Heavy demand is expected, and you don't want to miss out. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- You won't be able to resist cuddling with this collectible baby girl doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries by Master Doll Artist Linda Webb
- Meticulously crafted of RealTouch baby-soft vinyl skin, this tiny lifelike baby doll has hand-rooted hair, delicate eyelashes and hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- This realistic vinyl baby doll's soft body makes it easy to pose her
- Martha Viola is outfitted in a soft pink sleeper and fuzzy pink hoodie with tie-on ribbon accented with white pompons
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures just 10" L; 25.4 cm L
©2008 The Ashton-Drake Galleries