Waltraud Hanl "Jasmine" In Tiny Miracles Size
A Waltraud Hanl First. Sweet African American doll "Jasmine" in RealTouch vinyl in 10" size with the same lifelike features. Fits in your palms.
Measures just 10" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
With her amazing look and feel, this adorable baby doll is truly a tiny miracle. Introducing Jasmine, the first-ever So Truly Real® collectible African-American baby girl doll to be created in an amazing 10-inch size! Available only from Ashton-Drake, this realistic miniature vinyl baby doll is a one-of-a-kind treasure that you can cradle in the palm of your hand!
Dressed in a cozy red footed sleeper paired with a white baby sweater, this So Truly Real doll by master doll artist Waltraud Hanl looks like a real-life infant. Delight in her RealTouch vinyl skin with a baby-soft poseable body. Her micro-rooted hair, wispy baby eyelashes and tiny hand-painted fingernails and toenails add even more lifelike qualities. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- The FIRST-EVER So Truly Real® collectible African-American baby girl doll created in an awe-inspiring 10-inch size, exclusively from Ashton-Drake
- Crafted by master doll artist Waltraud Hanl with incredibly realistic detailing that makes this collectible baby doll look so lifelike
- Every important feature of this realistic newborn baby girl doll has been lovingly captured, from her RealTouch vinyl skin to her softly curled, micro-rooted hair, wispy eyelashes and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- This collectible vinyl doll arrives in a precious red-footed sleeper with white baby sweater for the perfect finishing touch
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures just 10" L
©2007 The Ashton-Drake Galleries