Tiny Miracles 10" African-American charmer by Waltraud Hanl. Hand-painted vinyl, tiny eyelashes, micro-rooted hair. Removable sweater.
Measures 10" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
You can't help but fall in love with this adorable little girl, a collectible African-American baby girl doll that is a petite 10 inches tall! Just right for snuggling in the palm of your hand, this realistic miniature vinyl baby doll is a So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles baby doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries!
By Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl, infant Jasmine features RealTouch vinyl skin, micro-rooted hair, big brown eyes with delicate, wispy eyelashes and hand-painted fingernails and toenails. She's ready for cuddling in a bright red sweater over a soft white sleeper suit. Heavy demand is expected for this huggable cutie, so don't miss out. Order now!
- A wonderful celebration of a darling newborn in a petite size, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This So Truly Real® Tiny Miracles collectible African-American baby girl doll by Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl is presented in a sweet 10-inch size
- With true-to-scale detailing that makes this realistic miniature vinyl baby doll look amazingly lifelike, infant Jasmine will charm you with her big brown eyes and thoughtful expression
- Every important feature of this remarkable doll shows expert craftsmanship, from her RealTouch vinyl skin to her soft micro-rooted hair, wispy eyelashes and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- This So Truly Real® baby doll is dressed for cuddling in a bright red sweater over a soft white-footed sleeper suit
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures just 10" L; 25.4 cm L
©2007 The Ashton-Drake Galleries