Collectible Little Umi Baby Orangutan Doll
So Truly Real® baby orangutan doll by Wendy Dickison. 14" long, poseable, lifelike. A portion of proceeds supports rainforest preservation.
Measures 14" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $139.99 US
- $15.99 US
Fall in love with Little Umi, a collectible orangutan baby doll you have to see to believe, and the first-ever So Truly Real® baby monkey doll! Beautifully crafted, her head and limbs are of collector-quality silicone that recreate every realistic detail of her face, hands and feet. Hand-applied wispy red hair covers her from head to toe. Offer Little Umi her FREE pacifier and watch as she gazes up at you with gentle, trusting eyes.
This irresistible collectible monkey doll by renowned doll artist Wendy Dickison is available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from your purchase of Little Umi will be donated to support rainforest preservation! Don't wait to let your love for Little Umi nurture the miracle of birth and life across our beautiful world. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- The first-ever So Truly Real® collectible baby monkey doll, by renowned doll artist Wendy Dickison and available only from Ashton-Drake
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase of this lifelike collectible orangutan baby doll will be donated to support rainforest preservation
- Included FREE pacifier to keep Umi feeling loved and secure
- This incredible collectible orangutan baby doll is perfect in every detail, with head and limbs crafted of collector-quality silicone that recreates every realistic detail of her face, hands and feet
- You'll be entranced by Little Umi's gentle eyes, thick dark lashes and her all-over wispy red hair, meticulously applied by hand for a totally natural look
- Little Umi arrives dressed in an adorable pink baby outfit with a heart detail and the word "Sweetheart" on the front
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" L; 35.6 cm L
Doll outfit may differ slightly from the one pictured above.
©2008 The Ashton-Drake Galleries