View content for Amazingly Lifelike "It's Not Easy Being Cute" Doll.
Award-winning baby doll by Sherry Rawn has adorable pose, expression. Realistic sculpt, with bunny hat, blanket, block for posing.
Measures 5-1/2" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $39.99 US
- $6.99 US
What mom doesn't remember trying to pose her baby in an adorable hat for the cutest portrait ever? All you wanted was a little smile, but then the baby had other ideas! To capture this kind of special moment, doll artist Sherry Rawn has sculpted an amazingly realistic resin baby doll that's so full of personality you can't resist her! In fact, this doll is so special that she's the winner of the 2009 DOTY (Doll of the Year) Industry Choice Award! As seen on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Jan. 11, 2011.
An exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this realistic baby doll is charmingly chubby and posed to perfection to make you smile. This collectible resin baby doll by artist Sherry Rawn wears a custom-designed hat and arrives with a FREE coordinating blanket and baby block for posing. The message on the blanket says it all: It's Not Easy Being Cute. But don't delay - this level of cuteness generates high demand, and you don't want to miss out. Order now!
- An adorable portrait of babyhood in a collectible resin baby doll by Master Doll Artist Sherry Rawn, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Winner of the 2009 DOTY (Doll of the Year) Industry Choice Award!
- Hand craftsmanship in artist's resin for the utmost realism, right down to the smallest lifelike details, with an endearing facial expression and adorable portrait-like pose for which Ms. Rawn is known
- Cute-as-can-be bunny hat and FREE matching blanket that expresses what this baby must be thinking: It's Not Easy Being Cute!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5-1/2" H; 14 cm H
©2008 The Ashton-Drake Galleries