First-ever doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Webb to feature realistic breathing movement. This So Truly Real® doll has RealTouch vinyl skin.
Measures 22" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $179.99 US
- $20.99 US
A peacefully sleeping baby is such a precious sight to see. Each breath a baby takes reminds us of a future filled with endless possibilities. Now you can cherish this tender moment in your arms with an exciting new version of the most popular So Truly Real® baby doll of all time, Baby Emily. This full-size breathing baby doll is a first-ever doll by Linda Webb to feature a realistic breathing movement, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. With a touch to her tummy, you can even feel her "breathe"!
Featuring all the realism So Truly Real® dolls offer, Linda Webb's baby Emily is crafted with lifelike RealTouch vinyl, hand-rooted hair, and hand-painted features. She's dressed in a white eyelet one-piece jumper with a ruffled collar and cuffs, and woven satin ribbons. Plus, an embroidered sweater and headband complete her darling outfit. High demand is expected for this important collectible first, so order now!
- A first-ever breathing baby doll by master doll artist Linda Webb, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This breathing baby doll is an exciting new version of the most popular So Truly Real® baby doll of all time, Baby Emily
- This charming lifelike collectible doll is crafted in soft, lifelike RealTouch vinyl, and features hand-rooted hair, and hand-painted features, including her tiny fingernails and toenails
- Linda Webb's baby Emily is dressed in a white eyelet one-piece jumper with a ruffled collar and cuffs, and woven satin ribbons, and an embroidered sweater and headband
- Premiere issue in the Emily Comes Alive baby doll collection
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L
©2008 The Ashton-Drake Galleries