First-ever Native American-inspired ball-jointed doll, featuring the signature sculpting style of artist Dianna Effner. With 11 rotating joints.
Measures 12" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $99.99 US
- $10.99 US
Honoring ancient traditions, this inspired child is learning the dance steps that her mother and grandmother performed before her. Multiple-award-winning doll artist Dianna Effner now creates her first-ever Native American-inspired ball-jointed doll, with 11 rotating joints for truly amazing poseability - and even the ability to "dance" in the proud tradition of her time-honored family heritage!
Handcrafted in vinyl, this collectible Native American-inspired ball-jointed doll comes to you exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Artist Dianna Effner's signature sculpting style - with such a sweet, natural look to the doll's face - is enhanced with the finest Native American-inspired costuming featuring exceptional detailing in the Fancy Shawl Dancer style. Lavish beading, fringe and feathers enhance the luxurious look, right down to the beaded moccasins. Important "firsts" from leading artists always generate high demand, so don't miss out. Order now!
- The first Native American-inspired ball-jointed doll from multiple award-winning doll artist Dianna Effner, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- 11 rotating joints allow for an amazing range of lifelike poses, including traditional "dance" poses - and the doll can even stand on her own!
- This adorable girl doll is handcrafted in vinyl and hand-painted to enhance Dianna Effner's signature sculpting style
- Doll's ceremonial costuming is inspired by the traditional Fancy Shawl Dancer style, with lavish beading, fringe and feathers adding to the luxurious look - right down to her beaded moccasins
- This Native American-inspired doll carries three symbolic feathers, to give flight to the message of beauty and joy in her dance steps
- Premiere Issue in the Little Dancing Moccasins Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries