Disney Princess Ariel vinyl doll has ball joints for optimum posing. Silky red hair, lavish gown, sparkling golden tiara. Limited edition of 2,500.
Measures approximately 16" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $179.99 US
- $20.99 US
Inspired by the happily-ever-after tale of Disney's beloved animated film "The Little Mermaid", The Ashton-Drake Galleries presents its first-ever Disney "Princess Ariel" doll with ball jointing, for the most lifelike posing options ever! This exquisite Disney Ariel doll wears the elegant Princess Ariel dress reminiscent of the later scenes of the Disney classic film, when Ariel is at last transformed from a mermaid to a mortal woman so that she can win the heart of her handsome prince!
This impressive 16" Disney Princess Ariel doll is handcrafted in vinyl with silky red hair, hand-painted features, and fully articulated jointing that allows an exciting multitude of poses. In her womanly transformation, Ariel is elegantly dressed as you fondly remember her, in a lovely gown in shades of pink accessorized with a gleaming golden tiara. Importantly, this Disney Ariel doll is a masterpiece of the dollmaker's art that is limited to an edition of just 2,500 dolls. Demand is likely to be high, so be sure to order now!
A fine collectible, not intended for children.
- First-ever Ashton-Drake Disney Ariel doll that is ball jointed to be easily posed, and exquisitely detailed
- This Princess Ariel collectible doll is handcrafted of collector-quality vinyl that is fully articulated for multiple lifelike poses - sitting, "dancing" and much more
- Ashton-Drake's Disney Ariel doll has lovely, hand-painted features, and shining red hair styled as you remember from the classic Disney film "The Little Mermaid"
- The Princess Ariel dress is fashioned from the finest materials and accessorized with a gleaming golden tiara
- This Disney Princess Ariel collectible doll is issued in a limited edition of 2,500, so order now
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your Ariel doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures approximately 16" H; 40.6 cm H
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries