Sculpted by Titus Tomescu and handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain. Poseable, with real fabric robes. Holds a vessel of virgin oil from Galilee.
Measures 16" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
Bring home this remarkable Jesus Christ sculpture and you'll also bring the inspirational wonders of the Holy Land into every day, for the vessel He carries is filled with virgin oil from Galilee, a potent keepsake of the land where Christ was born and lived, performed many miracles, and delivered His message of hope and salvation for all.
An Ashton-Drake exclusive originally sculpted by renowned artist Titus Tomescu, this Jesus Christ sculpture is handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain with hand-painted features, and it is poseable. It is costumed in real fabrics that replicate Biblical styles of dress. The oil vessel He holds is simple and elegant, an authentic treasure that you are sure to draw inspiration from every time you see it. Such a powerful Christian collectible is certain to create intense demand, so don't delay. Order now!
- A remarkable Jesus Christ sculpture delivers His continuing gifts of love and hope, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Sculpted by artist Titus Tomescu, world renowned for the high degree of classical realism and lifelike detail in his Christian sculptures
- Handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain by Master Artisans to preserve the beauty of Titus Tomescu's original masterwork, with finely hand-painted features that enhance Christ's tranquil expression
- This important Jesus Christ sculpture is also poseable, and costumed in real fabrics that replicate Biblical styles of dress
- In His hands, Christ holds a simple, elegant vessel filled with authentic virgin oil from Galilee, a potent keepsake of the land where Christ was born and lived, performed many miracles, and delivered His message of hope and salvation for all
- Sculpture stand included
- The perfect addition to your Christian collectible decor, or a thoughtful gift for someone special
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" H; 40.6 cm H
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries