Peyton: African-American Baby Doll With Musical Blanket
Artist Linda Murray's lifelike baby girl dressed in a cheery sunflower outfit. Matching blanket plays "Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World."
Measures 20" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Her blanket says "I am thankful to be me" and this little darling certainly should be - just look at that sweet face! Wearing her Sunday best, this lifelike African-American baby doll is an adorable creation by award-winning Master Doll Artist Linda Murray celebrating the beauty of life and the Lord's love.
Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this 20-inch baby doll is meticulously handcrafted in artist's resin with hand-painted features, big brown eyes and silky soft hair. Her cheery sunflower dress perfectly matches the ribbons in her hair and her little booties. Her soft, satin-trimmed blanket plays "Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World" and showcases her inspiring affirmation. High demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- Celebrate the beauty of God's children with this lifelike African-American baby doll by award-winning artist Linda Murray, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Meticulously handcrafted in artist's resin and features painted fingernails and toenails, inset eyes and soft curly hair
- Her darling sunflower dress is crafted of soft cotton with a decorative bow to match the ribbons in her hair and booties
- Soft, satin-trimmed blanket bears the affirmation "I am thankful to be me" and plays the hymn, "Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World"
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" H; 50.8 cm H
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries