Real Touch vinyl. Yellow sundress with satin trim, embroidery, beading and pink ribbon. A portion of proceeds supports breast cancer awareness.
Measures 22" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Breast cancer touches the lives of women around the world. Their miraculous strength and courage gives hope for a better tomorrow. Now you can help in the fight with this breast cancer charity baby doll by renowned doll artist Elly Knoops and available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
This darling sundress doll is handcrafted in soft, lifelike RealTouch vinyl, and meticulously hand-painted. Her bright yellow sundress is accented with satin trim, embroidery and beading, and her matching headband is finished with a cheerful sunflower. She also wears a looped pink ribbon with a pink simulated gemstone at its center. Most importantly, a portion of the proceeds from this baby doll will be donated to the fight against breast cancer. High demand is expected. Order now!
- A So Truly Real® vinyl baby doll by award-winning artist Elly Knoops, inspired by a heavenly garden and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this doll will be donated to the fight against breast cancer
- The amazing realism of the artist's beautiful sculpting is realized in Real Touch vinyl, soft as a real baby's skin, then beautifully hand-painted right down to baby's tiny fingernails and toenails
- At a realistic 22" long, this adorable keepsake is the size of a real infant
- This baby's bright yellow sundress is accented with satin trim, embroidery and beading, and her matching headband is finished with a cheerful sunflower
- She also wears a looped pink ribbon with a pink simulated gemstone at its center
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" H; 55.8 cm H
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries