Lifelike vinyl baby doll by Emily Jameson wears faux buckskin outfit with symbolic bear artwork by Joe Yazzie, Navajo artist, and silvertone beading.
Measures 20" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
The moment her family saw her sparkling chestnut eyes and perfect features, they knew that their baby girl must be named Nizhoni, meaning "beautiful." This Native American-inspired doll is the first-ever So Truly Real® vinyl doll to combine the sculpting talent of artist Emily Jameson - winner of the "Most Beautiful Baby Doll" Award from the 2008 Tiny Treasures show - and the designs of esteemed Native American artist Joe L. Yazzie, making his debut in the doll world with this exclusive Ashton-Drake Galleries design.
This adorable vinyl doll is handcrafted in baby-soft RealTouch vinyl, with tender realism and hand-painted features. Nizhoni's custom-designed outfit is envisioned by Joe Yazzie, a Navajo artist whose own distinctive image of the bear graces Nizhoni's faux buckskin dress as a symbol of courage, freedom and protection for this special child. Her costuming also features fringed details, silvertone beaded trims and jewelry, a headband with a silvery concho, and even tiny fringed moccasins! Each detail of this Native American-inspired baby girl is so special, she's sure to generate high demand. Order today!
- The first-ever So Truly Real® baby doll bringing together the talents of doll artist Emily Jameson and Navajo artist Joe L. Yazzie, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This precious baby girl wears a faux buckskin dress imprinted with Joe Yazzie's distinctive artwork of the revered bear, a symbol of courage, freedom and protection
- This So Truly Real baby doll is handcrafted in baby-soft Realtouch vinyl, with lifelike, hand-painted features
- Nizhoni has silky hair, real eyelashes and carefully hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- Her costuming features fringed details, silvertone beaded trims and jewelry, a headband with a silvery concho, and even tiny fringed moccasins
- Premier issue in the Call of the Wild Baby Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" L; 51.2 cm L
©2010 Ashton-Drake Galleries