Linda Webb's Ashton-Drake 25th Anniversary Doll
Astounding realism from artist Linda Webb for Ashton-Drake's 25th Anniversary. Hand-painted, baby-soft vinyl, matching sleeper, cap, blanket, more.
Measures 19" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
The first time you see him, it's hard to believe this incredibly lifelike baby boy doll isn't a real newborn, just coming home for the first time in the arms of his proud parents! That's the magical talent of Master Doll Artist Linda Webb, who has created this very special Welcome Home baby as an Ashton-Drake Galleries 25th Anniversary doll for discerning collectors everywhere.
In Linda Webb's award-winning signature style, the Welcome Home baby doll is wonderfully handcrafted in RealTouch vinyl with hand-painted features, so he has the look and feel of a real newborn. You'll also love his tiny baby eyelashes. This Ashton-Drake Galleries 25th Anniversary doll arrives in a 3-piece sleeper with a coordinating, satin-trimmed blanket. He even wears a tiny diaper and comes with his own hospital bracelet (not pictured) for added realism. There's no better way to celebrate Ashton-Drake's milestone anniversary than with this Welcome Home baby doll, so collector demand is likely to be very high. Don't miss your chance to fall in love with this little treasure. Order today!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- An amazingly lifelike newborn baby boy doll from Master Doll Artist Linda Webb, created especially to mark the 25th Anniversary of The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- The lifelike head, hands and feet of this Welcome Home baby doll are crafted in
- Ashton-Drake's RealTouch vinyl, which feels so much like a real baby's skin
- Tiny baby eyelashes and hand-painted features add additional sweet realism
- This Ashton-Drake Galleries 25th Anniversary doll wears an infant sleeper with matching cap
- He comes cuddled in his own classic, matching baby blanket with satin trim
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 19" L; 48.2 cm L
©2010 Ashton-Drake Galleries