"Pretty In Pink" 25th Anniversary So Truly Real Baby Doll
From Waltraud Hanl for Ashton-Drake's 25th year. Hand-painted vinyl, hand-rooted hair, eyelashes. Fancy embroidered dress, bonnet with beading, lace.
Measures 21" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
To mark The Ashton-Drake Galleries' milestone 25th anniversary, Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl was commissioned to create a collectible realistic baby doll that is both beautiful and festive. Pretty in pink, this baby doll arrives in a fancy dress decorated with ruffles, embroidered flowers, silvery beads and lace, plus a matching embroidered bonnet. The glittering silvery trim throughout her costume adds a special "silver anniversary" touch!
You'll be tinkled pink by this soft RealTouch vinyl baby doll, an Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive. This realistic baby doll is expertly hand-painted for lifelike and expressive sculpting, with true-to-life features including hand-rooted hair, eyelashes, and naturally designed fingernails and toenails. But hurry! Strong demand is expected for this perfectly pink bundle of joy, winner of the 2010 DOTY Award! Order now!
- Come, rejoice as The Ashton-Drake Galleries marks its 25th anniversary with an exclusive realistic baby doll, a special design by famed doll artist Waltraud Hanl
- Winner of the 2010 DOTY Award!
- This collectible So Truly Real® doll is lovingly crafted of soft RealTouch vinyl skin, known for its amazing lifelike qualities
- Doll features hand-rooted hair, hand-painted features, delicate fingernails, rosy cheeks, a gentle smile and bright blue eyes
- Outfitted in a beautiful pink dress adorned with rows of ruffles, delicately embroidered flowers, silvery beads and lavish lace trim; to add to the "silver" celebration, dress is trimmed with shimmering silvery trim
- Doll also comes with a pink hair bow, lace and ribbon-edged socks, and coordinating embroidered bonnet
- Premiere issue in the All Dolled Up Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 21" L; 53.3 cm L
Fabrics may vary.
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries