So Truly Reborn Rose Emily vinyl baby doll celebrates an important anniversary! Layered skin tones, delicate veining, hand-rooted hair, more.
Measures 22" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $179.99 US
- $20.99 US
Imagine a baby doll so much like real life that it seems she's looking right at you just to make you smile! This 25th Anniversary edition of The Ashton-Drake Galleries' landmark So Truly Real® "Forever Rose Emily" doll is a So Truly Reborn baby, created with such love and meticulous attention to detail that she takes baby-doll realism to new heights!
Originally created by Master Doll Artist Linda Webb and Reborn by artist Helen Jalland, this reborn baby doll has natural-looking skin with layers of lifelike coloring and delicate veining, baby eyelashes, soft hand-rooted hair, and tiny, hand-painted finger and toenails. This realistic baby doll wears a darling onesie, crocheted sweater, matching headband and booties as she "sucks" on a pacifier to bring her comfort. A So Truly Reborn baby doll of this quality could cost thousands, but "Forever Rose Emily" is a collector treasure and a fine value, so don't miss out. Be sure to order now!
- So Truly Real "Forever Rose Emily" doll recreated as a So Truly Reborn baby to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Created by Master Doll Artist Linda Webb and Reborn by artist Helen Jalland
- The lifelike head, hands and feet of this reborn baby doll are enhanced by collector-quality vinyl enhanced with layers of lifelike skin colors and delicate vein patterns, just as you'd see on a real infant
- Additional lifelike features include baby eyelashes, soft hand-rooted hair, and tiny, hand-painted finger and toenails
- This So Truly Real "Forever Rose Emily" doll wears a darling onesie, crocheted sweater, matching headband and booties as she "sucks" on a pacifier to bring her comfort
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L
Fabrics may vary slightly.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries