View content for Sandra Bilotto Signature Edition Porcelain Fairy Doll.
Limited edition of 2,500 worldwide, Certificate hand-signed by artist. Handcrafted porcelain, "jeweled" costuming and wings. With crescent-moon stand.
Measures 20" H seated on stand
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $249.99 US
- $27.99 US
Behold the celestial fairy, making her way through the night sky on her silvery lunar throne. She looks down upon the world below, and occasionally scatters "moon dust" from the magic ball she holds - watching it fall to Earth to bring mortals their hearts' desires. This Riding the Silver Moon doll is an exquisite Signature Edition doll from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, created by award-winning artist Sandra Bilotto in an edition limited to only 2,500 worldwide, with a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the artist!
Sandra Bilotto's signature sculpting style creates a timelessly beautiful fairy, captured in hand-painted porcelain with silky hair cascading over her pointed fairy ears. Her multi-layered costuming is accented with a crescent moon ablaze with simulated jewels, and shimmers with hand-sewn sequins. Her stunning fairy wings are translucent fabric with stained-glass-like patterns and sparkling "jeweled" details. She comes seated on her dramatic crescent-moon stand to create the perfect display. Demand for this Signature Edition fairy doll from Sandra Bilotto is likely to be high, so be sure to order now!
- An exquisite fairy doll design from award-winning doll artist Sandra Bilotto, in an exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Signature Edition doll is limited to just 2,500 dolls worldwide and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the artist herself
- Handcrafted in fine porcelain with hand-painted features and silky hair cascading over her pointed fairy ears
- Multi-layered costuming has a pleated bodice accented with a crescent moon paved with simulated jewels, and shimmers with hand-sewn sequins
- Riding the Silver Moon doll wears glittering fairy jewelry and holds a magic ball filled with "moon dust"
- Her stunning fairy wings are translucent fabric with stained-glass-like patterns and sparkling "jeweled" and glitter details
- She comes seated on her dramatic crescent-moon stand with Plexiglas base to create the perfect display; doll is removable from stand
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" H seated on stand; 50.8 cm H
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries