Vinyl collectible doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Rick. Dressed in a traditional Japanese kimono. Holds a symbolic fan honoring sisterhood and joy.
Measures 12" H
- $99.99 US
- $10.99 US
As slender and graceful as a delicate willow in the wind, this exquisite collectible 12-inch Japanese doll is costumed in a traditional kimono with elaborate trim. Lovely Yoshilla's hair is arranged in a classic style and adorned with colorful floral and ribbon accents. The lavishly-decorated fan she proud carries represents sisterhood and true joy.
Celebrate Japan's cherished culture and garments with this charming Linda Rick doll, from The Doll Maker and Friends' Key to My Heart line. Yoshilla is expertly crafted of collector-quality vinyl from head to toe, to perfectly capture her serene expression, gleaming eyes and graceful hands. This Asian beauty is expected to generate heavy demand, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- Pay tribute to the time-honored customs of Japan with this stunning 12" Japanese doll garbed in a traditional kimono
- By acclaimed Master Doll Artist Linda Rick and from The Doll Maker and Friends' Key to My Heart line
- This Japanese doll's entire body is meticulously crafted of collector-quality vinyl, with a tranquil expression, soulful eyes, rosy cheeks and delicate hands
- Yoshilla's beautiful kimono includes a golden-trimmed "obi" (decorative sash); "tabi" (white socks); and black sandals
- Doll's dark upswept hair is classically styled, with an elaborate floral and ribbon hair bow
- Delicate fan embellished with ribbon, red trim and floral accents represents the bonds of sisterhood and true, lasting joy
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries