Poseable collector-quality vinyl orangutan child doll handcrafted with lifelike creases around eyes, hand-painted nails and hand-applied hair.
Measures 20" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Are you ready to monkey around with this sweet and precious toddler? The Ashton-Drake Galleries is proud to introduce Lollie - an adorable orangutan child doll created by master sculptor Simon Laurens. You'll delight in this doll's exceptional realism, from her delicate wisps of hand-applied auburn hair, to the lifelike creases on her tiny hands and feet - just like a real orangutan. And her flowery headband shows she is just as pretty as she is playful!
Realistically sculpted, and then hand-cast in collector-quality vinyl to create every exceptional feature, this orangutan child doll has a soft, huggable and poseable body for unlimited cuddling possibilities. Plus, her bright and colorful summer outfit is fashioned by hand. Strong demand is expected for this collectible orangutan doll, so don't wait to bring her home - order now!
- Lollie, a realistic orangutan child doll by master sculptor Simon Laurens, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Lollie's head and limbs are realistically sculpted, then hand-cast in collector-quality vinyl to recreate amazing lifelike features such as the wrinkles around her playful brown eyes and mouth, and the tiny folds and creases on the bottom of her feet, just like a real orangutan
- Ollie features hand-painted nails, and wispy hand-applied auburn hair that is topped with a flowery headband for a sweet touch
- Her bright and colorful summer outfit is fashioned by hand
- Collectible orangutan child doll features a soft, huggable and poseable body that you won't be able to resist picking up
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" L; 50.8 cm L
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly.
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries