Poseable orangutan child doll, handcrafted with lifelike features, creased skin, hand-painted nails, hand-applied hair, and hand-fashioned outfit.
Measures approximately 20" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Ready for the best play date ever? Meet Jollie, an adorable child orangutan doll by master sculptor Simon Laurens. You'll be amazed by this sweet simian's lifelike features, from the wrinkles around those big bright eyes and that expressive "smile," to every tiny fold and crease on its hands and feet, just like a real orangutan.
An Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive, this child orangutan's head and limbs are beautifully sculpted, then hand-cast in collector-quality vinyl, with hand-applied wispy auburn hair and hand-painted nails. Jollie is delightfully huggable and poseable, and dressed in a hand-fashioned outfit that includes a colorful orange hoodie with bright blue trim and a pair of brightly colored plaid shorts, perfect for play time. Strong demand is expected for this irresistible sweetheart, so don't wait. Order now!
- Lifelike child orangutan doll, Jollie, by master sculptor Simon Laurens, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This unique doll is hand-cast in collector-quality vinyl to recreate every detail of artist Simon Laurens' original sculpture, from the wrinkles around Jollie's big bright eyes and expressive "smile," to the tiny folds and creases on its hands and feet
- Jollie also has hand-painted nails and wispy hand-applied auburn hair
- This adorable child orangutan doll has a soft huggable and poseable body
- Jollie arrives in a play outfit fashioned by hand, including a colorful orange hoodie with bright blue trim and a pair of brightly colored plaid shorts
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 20" L; 50.8 cm L
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries