Officially licensed poseable doll celebrates the classic candy factory episode with replica costume, sound bites and the I LOVE LUCY® theme song.
Measures 14" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $99.99 US
- $10.99 US
"Let 'er roll!" Celebrate one of the most classic TV moments and the 60th anniversary of the I LOVE LUCY® SHOW with this collectible I LOVE LUCY talking doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Not only does this Lucille Ball doll feature her distinctive voice from the side-splitting episode in which Lucy and Ethel work in the candy factory, she also plays the I LOVE LUCY theme song.
Officially licensed, this 14-inch tall Lucy doll has poseable arms and legs for a variety of display options. She's expertly handcrafted in artist's resin for the utmost realism and wears a replica of the star's pink candy factory uniform, complete with a chef's hat covering her silky red hair. For added delight, her hands are filled with "chocolates!" Strong demand is expected from Lucy fans everywhere, so order now!
- A collectible I LOVE LUCY talking doll celebrating the 60th anniversary of the beloved I LOVE LUCY® SHOW and commemorating the classic episode in which Lucy and Ethel work in a candy factory, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Finely handcrafted in artist's resin for the utmost realism, perfectly capturing Lucy's unforgettable persona and features silky red hair
- She talks! At the push of a button, this Lucy doll features her distinctive voice from the side-splitting "Job Switching" episode; she also plays the timeless I LOVE LUCY theme song
- Wears a replica of Lucy's pink candy factory uniform, complete with chef's hat and "chocolates" in her hands
- Lucy's arms and legs are poseable, so you can display her however you like
- Requires 1 "CR 2032" watch battery (included)
- Doll stand included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
Fabrics may vary slightly.
I LOVE LUCY and related marks are trademarks of CBS Broadcasting Inc. ©2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All rights reserved. Images of Lucille Ball are officially licensed by Desilu, too, LLC. Unforgettable Licensing. "I LOVE LUCY" Written by HAROLD ADAMSON, ELIOT DANIEL. Copyright 1953, Renewed 1981. Harold Adamson Music/ASCAP/Desilu Music Corp/ASCAP. All rights reserved. Used by permission.
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries