Linda Murray Carrie's Butterfly Kisses Interactive Baby Doll
So Truly Real interactive baby doll by Linda Murray coos when you give her butterfly kisses. RealTouch vinyl, hand-painted features, pink knit outfit.
Measures 22" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
What could be sweeter than a baby's delight when you tickle her cheek with soft butterfly kisses? Now you can capture that heartwarming interaction again and again with the Carrie's Butterfly Kisses Baby Doll by award-winning doll artist Linda Murray. Touch activated to coo with pure joy when you touch her cheek, this So Truly Real® baby doll is an irresistible Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive you have to see to believe!
This darling interactive baby doll is handcrafted of soft RealTouch® vinyl, so she'll always look and feel irresistibly real in your arms. From her soft wisps of baby-fine hair and hand-painted features that are so sweetly expressive, to each tiny finger and toe, Baby Carrie is a wonder of realism you'll love to cuddle and kiss. She arrives in a precious pink knit one-piece with pastel floral embellishments and a dainty pink bow in her hair. High demand is expected, so don't wait to bring this So Truly Real interactive baby doll home - order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- Capture a heartwarming interaction with the Carrie's Butterfly Kisses Baby Doll by Master Doll Artist Linda Murray, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Sculpted for amazing realism by artist Linda Murray, this So Truly Real® baby doll is then cast in baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl with delicate hand-painted features and soft wisps of hair
- She responds to your touch! Give this little one butterfly kisses on her cheek, and she will coo with pure delight
- Interactive baby doll comes to you wearing a darling pink one-piece outfit embellished with floral rosettes, and a matching pink bow
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L
Fabrics may vary slightly.
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries