Lifelike vinyl baby doll with joyous expression and ladybug perched on hand. Wears white dress with ladybug accents. Bonnet, barrette, sandals, more.
Measures 21" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $139.99 US
- $15.99 US
There's nothing as precious as a baby giggling from being tickled! Now, you can delight in the moment with this lifelike baby doll enjoying the company of a ladybug perched on her hand. This sweetie is outfitted in an adorable summer dress with crisp white cotton and ricrac trim and accented with ladybugs, including three little ladybug buttons on her bodice. Baby's red-and-white gingham bloomers add extra charm.
Celebrate a moment of joy with this beautiful realistic baby doll by doll artist Bonnie Chyle and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. This adorable doll is expertly crafted of soft RealTouch vinyl for the utmost in realism, as she expresses a darling look of happiness. A ladybug friend rests on baby's tiny hand, making the perfect accent to her ladybug dress. Plus, more ladybugs appear on her bonnet, sandals and barrette. Heavy demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- Celebrate the sweet joy of a baby being tickled with this lifelike baby doll by master doll artist Bonnie Chyle, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- The doll is expressively sculpted and meticulously hand-painted
- Lovingly crafted of RealTouch vinyl for remarkable realism and softness, this collectible realistic baby doll will capture your heart as she smiles at her newfound ladybug friend resting on her hand
- This sweetie is outfitted in a darling summer dress accented with ladybugs, including three little ladybug buttons on her bodice, while crisp white cotton and ricrac trim add a touch of sweetness, as do her red-and-white gingham bloomers
- More ladybugs appear on her bonnet, sandals and barrette
- Premiere issue in the Garden of Love Baby Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 21" L; 53.3 cm L
Because each doll in the collection is handcrafted, fabrics, trims and style of costuming may vary slightly.
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries