First-ever vinyl doll to feature breakthrough Hold That Pose technology, allowing her to easily hold countless poses. Pink blanket included.
Measures 26" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $199.99 US
- $21.99 US
Shy or social, playful or pouty, this baby girl tells you exactly what she's feeling with every adorable pose she makes. Meet Sweet Princess, a So Truly Real® doll by Master European Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl, now even more delightfully real with Ashton-Drake's new Hold That Pose technology! At an impressive 26 inches long, this first-ever Hold That Pose doll is handcrafted to have an infinite range of motion and will hold her every pose until you pose her again.
The sweet expression of this poseable doll is achieved with expert sculpting, captured in RealTouch vinyl. Her features are painted by hand, from her rounded cheeks and tiny button nose to her perfectly shaped little fingers and toes. Her sweet face is framed with soft, curly hair styled with shimmering floral bands. This girl baby doll arrives in a rose-printed sleeper with matching soft pink blanket - ready to snuggle in your arms! High demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- Introducing Sweet Princess by Master European Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl, the first-ever So Truly Real® doll to feature Hold That Pose doll technology, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Hold That Pose technology allows Sweet Princess to have an infinite range of motion for hundreds of lifelike poses that hold until you move her again
- Handcrafted of RealTouch vinyl with hand-painted features, from her rounded cheeks to her perfectly shaped little toes
- Poseable doll features soft, hand-rooted mohair styled with shimmering floral bands
- Sweet Princess wears a rose-printed sleeper with pretty pink scalloped trim, a pink ribbon, lace ruffles and a sparkling crown appliqué
- Arrives with a snuggly pink blanket, adding to the posing possibilities
- Premiere issue in Lots of Love Baby Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 26" L; 66 cm L
Fabrics and trims may vary slightly
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.