Fantasy Doll With Dragon By Anne Stokes And Cindy McClure
A first-ever collaboration! Sculpted fantasy doll wears flowing "jeweled" gown, holds a wand and has a dragon friend on her shoulder. Removable mask.
Measures 16" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
The paintings of acclaimed fantasy artist Anne Stokes have the ability to take you away to a lush landscape of bewitching maidens due to her high level of detail, vivid imagination and dark romance. Now, her story of an enchanted love comes to life with the Spellbound Fantasy Art Doll, a first-ever collaboration between fantasy artist Anne Stokes and Master Doll Artist Cindy McClure. Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this exquisite maiden is armed only with her magic wand and her dragon prince on her shoulder as she ventures deeper into the forest on a quest to change him back.
Masterfully handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted to capture every nuance of Cindy McClure's incredible artistry, this stunning dragon art doll wears a removable mask that matches the wings of her beloved dragon. Her flowing black and red gown glitters with sequins, simulated jewels and fabric rosettes that cascade the front. Strong demand is anticipated for this enchanting fantasy doll, so don't wait. Order now!
- A first-ever fantasy art doll inspired by the art of acclaimed fantasy artist Anne Stokes and brought to life by Master Doll Artist Cindy McClure, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Masterfully handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted to capture each alluring detail
- Enchanting maiden doll comes with a sculpted dragon prince who is removable and poseable
- Lavish black and red fabric gown is enhanced with sequins, simulated jewels and fabric rosettes cascading down the front
- Inspired fantasy costuming includes a magic wand, removable mask, laced corset, sensual gloves and "laced" black boots
- Premiere issue in the Dragon Guardians of the Night Fantasy Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" H; 40.6 cm H
©Anne Stokes and the Anne Stokes Collection - Licensed by www.artaskagency.com
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries