A So Truly Real® first ever. Amazingly lifelike 16" orangutan baby doll you can cradle in your arms. Hand-painted vinyl, hand-applied hair, more.
Measures 16" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $99.99 US
- $11.99 US
Echoing the expressiveness and beauty of one of the animal world's cutest babies, Baby Babu is a lovable orangutan doll sized perfectly to be cuddled and loved! This So Truly Real® simian sweetheart is ready to be cradled in your arms, thanks to the unique artistry of Master Sculptor Simon Laurens. You'll be amazed at how this artist has recreated every realistic feature in this orangutan baby doll, using his sculpting skills and a love of nature to create a masterpiece.
Baby Babu is handcrafted of RealTouch® vinyl to capture every lifelike detail, right down to the folds and creases on hands and feet, with a soft body for many posing options. Little wisps of baby orangutan hair, applied by hand, add to the realism of this adorable orangutan doll. The gentle brown eyes with long lashes seem to say "please pick me up," and who could resist this little one? Baby Babu arrives ready to be pampered in an adorable polka-dot tee shirt and a diaper, and you can even offer this little one its thumb to "suck" if you like! Strong demand is expected for this realistic orangutan baby doll by Simon Laurens. Don't wait; order now!
- A first-ever So Truly Real® orangutan baby doll in a cuddly 16" size, offered exclusively by The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This sweet-faced baby orangutan is handcrafted in RealTouch® vinyl to capture all the lifelike folds and creases in hands and feet, then lovingly hand-painted
- Little wisps of baby hair, applied by hand, add to the realism of this adorable orangutan doll
- Gentle brown eyes with long lashes seem to beg you for a cuddle
- This orangutan baby doll has a soft body for lots of posing options, and this sweet baby can even "suck" its thumb!
- Baby Babu arrives ready to be pampered in a polka-dot tee shirt and a diaper
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" L; 40.6 cm L
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries