First-of-its-kind fairy doll with unicorn inspired by Mimi Jobe's art. Hand-cast, hand-painted and accented with crystal "jewels" and golden accents.
Measures 10" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
Along a secluded starlit trail, a fairy princess and her graceful unicorn traverse the water's edge where shadows linger and the power of magic has no limits. Now, for the first time ever, you can enter this shimmering land of enchantment with a collectible fairy doll and unicorn inspired by renowned fantasy artist Mimi Jobe's beloved painting "Twilight Fairy." This remarkable fantasy doll and unicorn set invites you to enter a world where the forest ends and magic begins, and is available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
Meticulously sculpted by master doll artists and hand-cast in artist's resin to capture Mimi Jobe's vibrant imagination, this enchanting fairy doll and unicorn is adorned in a flowing iridescent gown and graced with fabric wings, luminescent with silver threading and faux crystal gems. Pure tranquility and grace, the fairy princess leads her magical unicorn, embellished with golden metallic reins and a spiraling golden horn. Strong demand is expected for this landmark fantasy doll, so don't wait until. Order now!
- A landmark first-ever fairy doll and unicorn inspired by the artwork of renowned fantasy artist Mimi Jobe, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This remarkable fantasy doll is meticulously sculpted by master doll artists and hand-cast in artist's resin to capture the true spirit of Mimi Jobe's beloved painting "Twilight Fairy"
- Fairy princess is framed in flowing blonde curls and crowned with a golden headpiece sprinkled with faux pearls; her gown glistens with a sheer lavender underlay
- The unicorn is hand-painted and embellished with golden metallic reins and a spiraling golden horn
- Wings of this remarkable fantasy doll are luminous with silver threading and faux crystal jewels
- Premiere issue in the Mystical Twilight Journey Fantasy Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 10" H; 25.4 cm H
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries