Elvis "Hound Dog" Doll Talks And Sings In Elvis's Voice
First-of-its-kind talking and singing poseable Elvis Presley® doll with outfit from the first "Hound Dog" TV performance. With custom doll stand.
Measures 15" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
On June 5, 1956, to the delight of screaming fans, Elvis Presley® performed "Hound Dog" on TV for the very first time, showing off dance moves that shook the world. Now, a first-of-its-kind Hound Dog Portrait Doll captures the spirit of that groundbreaking performance in this exclusive talking and singing Elvis from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. With just the touch of a button, this sensational Elvis Hound Dog Doll plays a portion of the classic interview with the TV show's host and the King of Rock 'n' Roll®'s stunning performance of the now-classic song.
Officially licensed by the Estate of Elvis Presley, this collectible Elvis doll is handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted to showcase the incredible realism. Dressed in a replica powder blue jacket over a pink and black shirt, as worn during Elvis's iconic performance, the Hound Dog Portrait Doll arrives with a microphone and a custom stand that looks like a vinyl record. A rockin' addition to your collection, this Elvis Hound Dog doll is sure to stir up excitement. So don't delay, order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- Celebrate the groundbreaking TV debut of a classic Elvis Presley® performance with this first-of-its-kind talking and singing Hound Dog Portrait Doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by the Estate of Elvis Presley
- He talks and sings! At the push of a button, this Elvis Hound Dog doll plays a portion of Elvis's interview with the TV host, and the stunning performance of the iconic song, "Hound Dog"
- Handcrafted of collector-quality artist's resin to capture every feature in lifelike detail and delicately hand-painted
- Elvis doll features poseable arms and legs
- This collectible Elvis doll is dressed in a replica powder blue jacket over a pink and black shirt, the same ensemble he wore during the first TV performance of "Hound Dog"
- Includes a microphone and a custom doll stand that looks like a vinyl record
- Requires 1 "CR 2032" watch battery (included)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 15" H; 38.1 cm H
©E.P.E., Reg. U.S. Pat. & TM. Off.
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries.