"Night, Night Gracie" Sleeping Baby Doll By Waltraud Hanl
So Truly Real® sleeping baby doll by artist Waltraud Hanl. Realistically weighted and poseable with soft vinyl skin, hand-painted features, more.
Measures 19" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
Watching a newborn baby sleep is one of the greatest blessings there is - so peacful and innocent, you can hardly resist reaching out to caress those soft warm cheeks. Now this So Truly Real® sleeping baby doll captures that extraordinary experience in remarkably lifelike detail. Night Night Gracie is a fully poseable baby girl doll created by acclaimed doll artist Waltraud Hanl and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
This realistic sleeping doll is made to be held; she's sized and weighted to feel just like a real baby in your arms. Handcrafted with soft RealTouch® vinyl skin, this sweet little angel is irresistible from the delicate wisps of hand-applied hair atop her head to each tiny hand-painted finger and toe. Dressed in a darling pink and white seersucker romper and soft white sweater, this lifelike baby doll is just waiting to be held and loved by you. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- Capture the joy of watching - and holding - a sweetly sleeping baby with this So Truly Real® lifelike baby doll by award-winning doll artist Waltraud Hanl, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Sized and weighted to feel just like a real baby, Night Night Gracie is a dream to cradle in your arms
- Lifelike baby girl doll features ultra-soft RealTouch® vinyl skin, hand- hand-applied wisps of hair and sweet baby eyelashes, and lovingly hand-painted features
- Fully poseable sleeping doll arrives in a pink and white seersucker-pattern romper and soft white sweater embellished with matching buttons
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 19" L; 48.3 cm L
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries