Maiden Doll On Horseback by Cindy McClure And Nene Thomas
Nene Thomas's renowned fantasy art inspires this beautiful maiden doll and her stallion, fully sculpted by Master Doll Artist Cindy McClure.
Measures approximately 15" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $179.99 US
- $20.99 US
Behold the beauty of a mystic monarch: stunning in her majesty, she rides a magnificent stallion through her crystalline kingdom of ice. Now, acclaimed fantasy artist Nene Thomas' captivating vision inspires this collectible Ice Princess Fantasy Doll by Master Doll Artist Cindy McClure. Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this beautiful maiden and her majestic steed will transport you to a world of mystical enchantment.
The Ice Princess Fantasy Doll is masterfully sculpted and handcrafted in artist's resin to bring every nuance of Nene Thomas' breathtaking artwork to life. With her silken hair and glittery wings, she is arrayed in the finest materials accented by simulated scarlet jewels. The miniature dragon in her hand and the splendid horse she rides upon are fully sculpted, removable works of art in themselves. This exclusive collectible princess fantasy doll is expected to prompt heavy demand. Don't wait, order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- The incomparable talents of famed fantasy artist Nene Thomas and award-winning doll artist Cindy McClure combine to create this amazing Ice Princess Fantasy Doll, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Inspired by Nene Thomas's imaginative maiden art and handcrafted of artist's resin to capture Cindy McClure's nuanced sculpting with incredible realism
- The maiden is lavishly costumed in luxurious fabrics, intricately tailored and embellished with sparkling simulated jewels
- The maiden's noble stallion looks truly splendid with its majestic pose, lacy bridle and reins, and flowing white mane and tail
- The fully sculpted horse and miniature dragon companion are both removable and adorned with glitter and faux gems
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 15" H; 38.1 cm H
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries