An Ashton-Drake FIRST. Landmark Snow White doll SINGS "Some Day My Prince Will Come". Satin and velvet gown, apple with Swarovski crystal. Poseable.
Measures approximately 14" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
In the first full-length animated feature film ever made in 1937, a lovely princess sang about a handsome prince and captured the hearts of Seven Dwarfs. Now, the beloved Disney Princess returns as this spectacular landmark Snow White doll, ready to bring that magical moment to life once again, not just with her stunning likeness of the beloved Snow White character from the Disney film, but with her voice too. That's because she sings "Some Day My Prince Will Come," in the actual voice of Snow White from the original movie soundtrack!
An Ashton-Drake Galleries first-ever, this Snow White Diamond Anniversary Collector's Edition Singing Doll is handcrafted and hand-painted in exquisite detail, perfectly recreating the beloved film character. Standing about 14 inches tall, she has rotating arms and legs, and her head turns from side to side, so she is poseable with many display options. Her beautiful gown is fashioned of luxurious velvet and satin fabrics, and she even carries a magic apple adorned with a genuine Swarovski® crystal. Altogether, this gorgeous Snow White anniversary singing doll, licensed by Disney, is a not-to-be-missed musical treasure, and strong demand is expected. Don't wait to make your dreams come true, order now!
A fine collectible, not intended for children.
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- An Ashton-Drake Galleries first-ever Snow White singing portrait doll honoring the 75th Diamond Anniversary of the first full-length animated feature film ever made, Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"
- Licensed by Disney
- She sings! At the push of a button you'll hear the voice of Snow White singing "Some Day My Prince Will Come" in its entirety, from the original movie soundtrack
- This collectible Disney Snow White doll is handcrafted of artist's resin and delicately hand-painted to recreate every detail of the beloved film character
- Poseable! This Snow White portrait doll has rotating arms and legs, and her head turns from side to side
- Her beautiful gown fashioned of luxurious velvet and satin fabrics
- This Disney Snow White doll even carries a magic apple adorned with a genuine Swarovski® crystal
- Premiere Issue in the Once Upon a Time Celebration Portrait Doll Collection
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your collectible doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures approximately 14" H; 35.6 cm H
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries