Marilyn Monroe Diamond Anniversary Singing Fashion Doll
A first-ever! Handcrafted poseable Marilyn Monroe doll sings "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend." Replica costume, simulated diamonds, more!
Measures 14" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
As "Gentlemen Prefer Blonds" was making its movie premier on July 18, 1953, it was also making a name for Marilyn Monroe. Now, The Ashton-Drake Galleries is thrilled to introduce our first-ever singing Marilyn doll, the Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend Marilyn Monroe Fashion Doll. It's an officially licensed Diamond Anniversary Collector's Edition doll that puts the star in the spot light once more, recreating her iconic musical performance, from her unforgettable costume to her sexy, sultry voice!
This Marilyn Monroe fashion doll is a stunning likeness of Marilyn, exquisitely handcrafted in breathtakingly lifelike detail. You're sure to be amazed by her lovely hand-painted features and platinum blonde hair. Her glamorous pink satin dress is almost identical to the one Marilyn wore in the film, created by master artisans working in coordination with 20th Century Fox to ensure the "shocking pink" color is an exact replica. She simply drips with simulated diamonds, and she even has poseable arms and legs. But this spectacular doll doesn't just look like Marilyn; it sounds like her too. With just the touch of a button, you'll be treated to Marilyn's voice, singing "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend" in all its mesmerizing, loot-happy glory! Demand for this premiere singing doll is certain to be extraordinary, so don't delay. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- A stunning first-ever Diamond Anniversary Collector's Edition singing Marilyn doll, commemorating the legendary Marilyn Monroe's iconic performance of "Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend" in the classic 1953 film "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes," available ONLY from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Officially licensed by The Estate of Marilyn Monroe
- She sings! At the push of a button, this breathtaking Marilyn Monroe fashion doll will treat you to Marilyn's sexy, sultry voice, singing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend"
- This singing doll is handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted in remarkably lifelike detail, from her platinum hair and lovely features to her pink satin ensemble and strappy heels, perfectly capturing Marilyn in one of her most iconic movie roles
- Her glamorous pink satin dress is almost identical to the one Marilyn wore in the film, created by master artisans working in coordination with 20th Century Fox to ensure the "shocking pink" color is an exact replica; even the bow at the back of the dress is lined with black satin
- Simulated diamond jewelry simply drips from this Marilyn Monroe fashion doll's ears, neckline, and wrists
- This must-own Marilyn doll even has poseable arms and legs so you can recreate Marilyn's most iconic movie moments
- Premiere issue in the Forever Marilyn Fashion Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" H; 35.6 cm H
Doll stand and batteries included.
Marilyn Monroe is a trademark of The Estate of Marilyn Monroe, LLC. Rights of Publicity and Persona Rights are used with the permission of The Estate of Marilyn Monroe, LLC. marilynmonroe.com.
Gentlemen Prefer Blonds & © 1953, 2012 Twentieth Century Fox. All rights reserved.
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries