By artist Fiorenza Biancheri. 30" gown with lace, chiffon and ribbon recreates England's royal christening traditions. Pillow with name, birth date.
Measures 20" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Born into history on July 22, 2013, the Prince of Cambridge is destined to captivate royal watchers throughout the generations. Now, the birth of Prince William and Catherine's beloved child is celebrated in fine porcelain with the Prince George Of Cambridge Commemorative Baby Doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Capturing the tradition of England's royal christenings, this royal Prince baby doll wears a stunning recreation of the gown worn by royal babies for generations.
This limited-edition royal Prince baby doll by Master Doll Artist Fiorenza Biancheri is a lifelike 20" long and is handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain with poseable arms and legs. Plus, each realistic detail of this gorgeous royal Prince royal baby doll is exquisitely hand-painted to perfectly highlight his delicate features. His flowing gown is a stunning 30" long and has been beautifully fashioned with meticulous attention to detail including rich lace, soft chiffon and satin ribbon. Plus, he arrives with a soft pillow featuring his name and birth date! Strong demand is anticipated for this royal baby doll, so don't delay. Order now!
- The birth of Prince William and Catherine's beloved child on July 22, 2013 is celebrated in fine porcelain with the Prince George Of Cambridge Commemorative Baby Doll by world-renowned Master Doll Artist Fiorenza Biancheri, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain with poseable arms and legs and exquisitely hand-painted to perfectly highlight his delicate features
- Capturing the tradition of England's royal christenings, the royal Prince baby doll wears a 30"-long flowing gown inspired by the ones worn by royal babies for generations, beautifully fashioned with rich lace, soft chiffon and satin ribbon
- Coordinating pillow features the royal prince's name and birth date for a perfect finishing touch
- Arrives in a custom Collector's Box
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" L; 50.8 cm L; gown measures 30" L; 76.2 cm L
- Secure yours now! Begins shipping Fall 2013
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.