Jacqueline Kennedy Bisque Porcelain Poseable Bride Doll
16-inch handcrafted bisque porcelain poseable bride doll commemorates Jackie Kennedy's wedding day. Authentically styled gown and replica jewelry.
Measures 16" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
More than 700 guests gathered on September 12, 1953, to celebrate the marriage of Jacqueline Bouvier to John F. Kennedy, beginning a shining era of hope and elegance in America. Now, this breathtaking Jacqueline Kennedy bride doll honors that pivotal moment 60 years ago, and makes it yours to experience, enjoy, and share at any time. A Diamond Anniversary Collector's Edition doll available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, it is an amazing likeness of the young Miss Bouvier, and a masterwork of artistry and skill brought to life by Master Doll Artist Renata Jansen.
Handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain by master artisans and hand-painted for exquisite realism, this Jackie Kennedy bride doll is also poseable. The gorgeous gown is the product of careful study by skilled designers and seamstresses, and boasts an authentic look fashioned of ivory "silk" fabric with a portrait neckline, intricate interwoven tucking, elaborate circular blossoms on the bouffant skirt, and an ivory lace veil with scalloped edging. She even wears a "diamond" bracelet and replica heirloom "pearl" necklace, and carries a bouquet of "pearl" accented fabric flowers, all inspired by the originals. Demand for this spectacular Jacqueline Kennedy Commemorative Bride Doll is sure to be extraordinary, so hurry. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- Celebrate a pivotal moment in American history and culture with this breathtaking Jacqueline Kennedy bride doll, a Diamond Anniversary Collector's Edition available ONLY from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Master Doll Artist Renata Jansen has created an amazing likeness of the lovely young Jacqueline, perfectly capturing her beauty and elegant style
- This stunning poseable Jacqueline bride doll is handcrafted in fine bisque porcelain by master artisans, and delicately hand-painted for exquisite realism
- The design of Jacqueline's wedding gown, the most photographed dress in American history, was carefully studied by skilled designers and seamstresses to create an authentic look for this commemorative Jackie Kennedy bride doll
- Fashioned of luxurious ivory "silk" fabric, this beautiful doll's gown shimmers, highlighting the classic portrait neckline, intricate interwoven tucking and the elaborate circular blossoms adorning the bouffant skirt, while her ivory lace veil with scalloped edges cascades to the floor
- A dazzling "diamond" bracelet recalls John F. Kennedy's wedding gift to his bride, the perfect complement to a replica necklace of the treasured Bouvier family pearls
- A gorgeous trailing bouquet of fabric flowers accented with "pearls" captures the look of the spray orchids and gardenias that Jacqueline carried on her wedding day
- Doll stand included
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" H; 40.6 cm H
©2012 The Ashton-Drake Galleries