"Alexis" Poseable Baby Doll By Waltraud Hanl
First-ever African-American vinyl baby doll with Hold That Pose! technology for infinite range of motion and poseability. Green ruffled romper.
Measures 19" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $139.99 US
- $15.99 US
So sweet, so pretty and full of life - she's picture-perfect and ready to steal your heart! Enjoy pose after delightful pose with the Alexis Baby Doll, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. This adorable little one is the first-ever African-American baby doll to feature innovative Hold That Pose! technology, which gives her an infinite range of motion for lifelike poses that hold until you move her again!
From blowing a kiss to raising her arms for a hug, this Hold That Pose! baby doll by Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl is sure to melt your heart every way you pose her! She's lovingly handcrafted, with hand-painted baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl skin and hand-applied baby hair styled in perky pigtails. She even arrives dressed in a vivid green ruffled romper accented with a fabric rosette. Don't wait to find out all of the charming poses this darling So Truly Real® baby doll can do. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Fall in love with pose after pose with this So Truly Real® Alexis Baby Doll by Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl, the first-ever African-American baby doll that features Hold That Pose! doll technology, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Hold That Pose! technology gives Alexis an infinite range of motion for lifelike poses that hold until you move her again
- Handcrafted of baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl, with beautifully hand-painted features and expressive eyes
- This irresistible lifelike baby doll also has soft, hand-rooted hair styled into perky pigtails with petite flower barrettes
- Arrives in a charming green ruffled romper accented with a fabric rosette, perfect for striking extra-adorable poses
- Premiere issue in the Playful Darlings Baby Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 19" L; 48.3 cm L
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries