Handcrafted African-American baby doll boasts Hold That Pose! technology for infinite range of motion and poseability. Blue ruffled romper.
Measures 18" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $139.99 US
- $15.99 US
There's no resisting falling in love with this precious baby girl; it's Destiny. Meet our Destiny Baby Doll, a beautiful African-American So Truly Real® baby doll by Master Doll Artist, Waltraud Hanl, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. This darling baby doll is ready to delight everyone who meets her with adorable lifelike pose after pose; that's because she features our innovative Hold That Pose! technology, which gives her infinite range of motion for lifelike poses that hold until you move her again.
Imagine seeing this sweet baby doll reaching out to you, or watching her cuddled up with a favorite toy! She's marvelously handcrafted, with baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl skin, sparkling expressive eyes and hand-painted features. And just look at those irresistibly soft curls, hand-rooted and beautifully styled with a bright blue headband. Destiny even arrives in a pretty blue ruffled romper that is just as bright and cheerful as her smile. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- There's no resisting falling in love with this So Truly Real® baby doll by Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl! Meet our Destiny Baby Doll featuring Hold That Pose! doll technology, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Hold That Pose! Technology gives baby girl Destiny an infinite range of motion for lifelike poses that hold until you move her again
- This amazingly lifelike baby doll is handcrafted of baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl, with expressive eyes and gorgeous hand-painted features
- Destiny's hand-rooted curls are irresistibly soft and beautifully styled with a pretty headband
- Destiny Baby Doll arrives in sweet blue ruffled romper that will perfectly show off every adorable pose
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 18" L; 45.7 cm L
©2014 The Bradford Exchange