Linda Murray "Addie's Tummy Time" Lifelike Poseable Doll
So Truly Real® fully poseable baby doll by artist Linda Murray has moveable joints and a stitch drawstring for many realistic posing options.
Measures approximately 20" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $139.99 US
- $15.99 US
One look from Addie's big blue eyes, and you know it's tummy time! Created by famed Master Doll Artist Linda Murray, our Addie's Tummy Time Baby Doll features a unique design that lets you pose her in many playfully lifelike ways. With a little help from you, this baby girl doll is up on her elbows looking proud, playful, and so adorable! From her soft RealTouch® skin and charming ruffled romper to the precious pink bow in her wispy hand-rooted hair, Addie's as charming as can be - pose after adorable pose!
Available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this Linda Murray baby doll is an exciting So Truly Real® poseable doll exclusive. She's crafted with a stitch drawstring on her back that provides support and allows for greater flexibility. When you tighten the drawstring, Addie arches her little back for tummy time; loosen it, and she'll nestle into the curve of your arm. Plus, moveable joints at the shoulders and hips increase your posing options even more. Eager demand is expected for this uniquely poseable So Truly Real® baby doll, so don't wait to bring her home. Order now!
Fine adult collectible, not intended for children under 14.
- So adorable with every precious pose, our Addie's Tummy Time Baby Doll by Master Doll Artist Linda is a So Truly Real® exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This Fully poseable So Truly Real® baby doll features a stitch drawstring on her back that lets you realistically pose her for "tummy time" and more
- Moveable shoulder and hip joints increase your posing options, so Addie's just as adorable nestled in the curve of your arms as she is on her little tummy
- This remarkable Linda Murray baby doll is handcrafted with RealTouch® vinyl skin, soft hand-rooted hair, and lifelike hand-painted features like rosy cheeks and bright blue eyes
- Addie arrives in a pretty pastel romper accented by a tier of ruffles along the back, and wears a pretty pink bow in her little blonde curl
- Premiere issue in the You've Just Begun, Little One Baby Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 20" L; 50.8 cm L
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries