So Truly Real baby doll by Waltraud Hanl in a snuggly outfit featuring Winnie the Pooh artwork and she's weighted. Do-it-yourself personalization kit!
Measures 19" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $139.99 US
- $15.99 US
Snuggled in her adorable footed sleeper, this little newborn is sweeter than honey! The So Truly Real® You're My Pooh Bear Baby Doll is designed by acclaimed Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl and exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. She's 19" long and weighted, so she feels like a real baby when you cradle her in your arms. And to make her all your own, she arrives with an alphabet-bead bracelet that you may personalize with a name you give her!
Her soft RealTouch® skin, her wisps of hand-rooted hair and perfect little fingers and toes all capture such lifelike realism as she wears her precious outfit featuring Winnie the Pooh artwork. Plus, her cute little cap features tiny ears like Pooh Bear and keeps her head warm as she sleeps. Strong demand is anticipated for this fully poseable Winnie the Pooh baby doll, so don't delay. Order now!
A fine collectible, not intended for children.
- Cradle a newborn who is as sweet as honey with the You're My Pooh Bear Baby Doll by acclaimed Master Doll Artist, Waltraud Hanl, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Licensed by Disney
- She arrives with an alphabet-bead bracelet that you may personalize with the name you give her
- So Truly Real® doll handcrafted of RealTouch® vinyl with lifelike features like her perfect little fingers and toes, and wisps of hand-rooted hair
- She wears a precious footed sleeper outfit showcasing Winnie the Pooh art accented with pink and blue flowers
- Her hat features tiny ears and additional pink flowers to complete the adorable outfit
- Winnie the Pooh baby doll is fully poseable and weighted to feel like a real baby in your arms
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your doll is an original from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measures 19" L; 48.3 cm L
Based on "Winnie the Pooh" works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard