Hand-painted sculpture honors the canonization of Pope John Paul II. Authentic hand-tailored papal vestments, metal staff, display with title plaque.
Measures 17" H with display base
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
April 27, 2014 will forever be remembered as the day of the canonization of Pope John Paul II. Now, commemorate his ascension to sainthood - the quickest in modern times, coming only 9 years after his passing - with this Saint John Paul II Sculpture, a Commemorative Edition exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. It is a masterfully sculpted portrayal of Pope John Paul II, who will forever be known as Saint John Paul II following his canonization, and a beautiful tribute to his papal legacy.
Expressively capturing the kind and loving likeness of Saint John Paul II, this fine collectible is exquisitely sculpted and painted by hand. Meticulous attention has been given to the crafting of the papal vestments, which consist of 9 individually hand-tailored pieces. Embellished with golden trim, rich embroidery and papal symbols, his costume includes a metal staff with sculpted crucifix. Complete with a custom display base featuring an engraved brass-finished title plaque, this John Paul II commemorative sculpture is expected to draw heavy demand. So don't delay, order now!
- Celebrate the canonization of "The Pilgrim Pope" with this Saint John Paul II Sculpture, a Commemorative Edition available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Beautifully sculpted and hand-painted portrayal of Pope John Paul II, honoring the Saint as he will forever be known upon his canonization
- Nine-piece costume authentically recreates the papal vestments, each tailored by hand and richly embellished with golden trim, embroidery, papal symbols and a gleaming metal staff
- Custom display base showcases a brass-finished plaque engraved with "Saint John Paul II, Canonization April 27, 2014"
- Saint John Paul II collectible sculpture is sure to be a treasured inspirational reminder to continue his mission of love
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 17" H with display base; 43.2 cm with display base
©2014 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.