A FIRST! Edition limited to 2,500! Handcrafted Santa with poseable arms, lighted lamplight with Thomas Kinkade Christmas artwork, countdown calendar.
Santa doll measures 36" H; 91.4 cm H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $249.99 US
- $27.99 US
Windows aglow with light, presents wrapped with care, festive countdown calendars and, of course, Santa Claus! The traditions of the holidays set the Christmas paintings of Thomas Kinkade aglow with wonder, and in that spirit we are proud to present a Santa Claus doll who comes bearing a unique gift - artwork by the Painter of Light and a special way to mark the holiday season. Introducing the Thomas Kinkade Countdown to Christmas Portrait Doll, an amazing first-ever Signature Edition Santa Doll, available in a limited edition of just 2,500 dolls worldwide, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries!
Created by acclaimed doll designer Karen Vander Logt, this stunningly sculpted Santa stands an impressive 36 inches tall and has poseable arms. Handcrafted by Master Artisans, he is cast in vinyl, exquisitely detailed, and luxuriously costumed, from his bushy eyebrows and snow-white whiskers to his faux fur-trimmed red velvet coat and shiny black boots. He stands next to a 44-inch high golden lamplight, topped by a lamp whose four panels showcase Thomas Kinkade's beloved "Victorian Christmas I" art, vividly reproduced in full color and detail, and glowing with light from within. Decorated for Christmas with a festive red velvet bow, the lamppost also features a countdown calendar so you and your family can countdown the days until December 25. Strong demand is expected for this Signature Edition limited-edition countdown Santa doll, so don't delay. Order now!
- The holiday artistry of Thomas Kinkade inspires an impressive Santa Claus doll created by acclaimed doll artist Karen Vander Logt: the Thomas Kinkade Countdown to Christmas Portrait Doll, a first-ever Signature Edition Santa doll exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Handcrafted by Master Artisans, this magnificent Santa doll is cast in vinyl and boasts poseable arms, perfectly capturing every lifelike detail of Ms. Vander Logt's original sculpture, highlighted by twinkling eyes, rosy cheeks, and bushy eyebrows and snow-white whiskers
- Santa's luxurious costume includes a faux fur-trimmed red velvet coat with golden stitching, a matching hat with holly and pine cone accent and white pompom, satin jacquard vest with satin piping and buttons, red pants, and shiny black boots
- This grandly sized Santa Doll stands next to an equally impressive golden lamplight topped by a lamp whose four panels showcase Thomas Kinkade's "Victorian Christmas I" art, vividly reproduced in full color and detail
- It lights up! At the touch of a switch, the lamp glows from within and lights up all 4 panels of the lamplight
- Decorated for Christmas with a festive red velvet bow, the lamppost features a countdown calendar so you and your family can countdown the days until December 25
- Edition limited to 2,500 worldwide, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Santa doll measures 36" H; 91.4 cm H; lamplight is approximately 44" H; 111.8 cm H
Victorian Christmas I ©1991 Thomas Kinkade
©2014 The Ashton-Drake Galleries