Poseable fine bisque porcelain Duchess Catherine and Prince George dolls commemorate his baptism. Exquisitely recreated ensembles. Collector Card.
Measures 16" H
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Prince George Alexander Louis, accompanied by his parents, Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, was officially baptized into the Church of England on October 23, 2013. Now, commemorate this historic moment with The Royal Christening Portrait Doll Set, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. With the future heir to the throne sweetly cradled in his mother's arms, these two poseable dolls make a truly regal and heartwarming tribute to the joy of this special day!
Meticulously sculpted, hand cast in fine bisque porcelain and impeccably painted by hand, master doll artisans have authentically recreated every detail in this exquisitely handcrafted portrait doll set. The royal baby doll is dressed in an elaborate recreation of the lace and satin christening gown worn for generations, and standing at 16" tall, Duchess Catherine is dressed in a cream-colored elegant ensemble with ruffle detailing, topped off with a fascinator with a tulle flounce. Plus, this royal baptism doll set is accompanied with a Collector's Card, further commemorating this special day. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Commemorate the baptism of Prince George Alexander Louis with The Royal Christening Portrait Doll Set, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Meticulously sculpted, hand cast in fine bisque porcelain and impeccably painted by hand to exquisitely capture the joy of Duchess Catherine as she cradles the royal baby on the day of his christening, October 23, 2013
- Prince George doll wears a stunning recreation of the lace and satin christening gown worn in royal baptisms for generations
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge wears a cream-colored ensemble with ruffle detailing, topped off with a fascinator with a tulle flounce
- Both dolls are poseable
- Arrives with Collector's Card to further commemorate this historic moment
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16" H; 40.6 cm H
©2013 The Ashton-Drake Galleries. All rights reserved.