Waltraud Hanl's "Jasmine's World Of Wonder" Doll Collection
Exclusive First So Truly Real African American baby dolls by artist Waltraud Hanl - Doll of the Year Award winner! FREE baby photo display.
Measure 22" L
From The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Cradle Baby Jasmine in your arms and gaze into her sweet dark eyes as she looks out at her new world and you'll know she's the start of something special - the first So Truly Real® African-American baby doll collection created exclusively for The Ashton-Drake Galleries by Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl! The wonder begins with Issue One, Jasmine Goes to Grandma's, which includes a FREE baby photo display. Soon, your joy will grow with the arrival of Issue Two, Jasmine's First Birthday. Later your collection will continue with additional So Truly Real Jasmine's World of Wonder baby dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
What a wonderful way to relive the joy of watching a real baby in her first year of life! Jasmine's incredibly realistic baby-soft skin and the wispy hand-applied hair will almost convince you that every collectible vinyl doll in this collection is a real baby girl. Waltraud Hanl's originals cost thousands, but you can get the entire lifelike Jasmine baby doll collection at a super value, so do not wait! Strong demand is expected - order now!
- The FIRST collection of So Truly Real® lifelike African-American baby dolls, created by renowned Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl and available only from Ashton-Drake
- Winner of the 2004 DOTY® Award and the 2004 Dolls Award of Excellence
- FREE baby photo display included with Issue One
- Each collectible baby doll in this collection is beautifully handcrafted, with RealTouch vinyl skin, hand-applied hair, alert brown eyes, delicate eyelashes, and carefully applied finger and toenails
- The darling dolls in this collection are carefully designed to lie in your arms just like a real baby or toddler
- Each collectible Jasmine baby doll in this collection is dressed in an adorable and red and white outfit
- A phenomenal value for an original Waltraud Hanl baby doll collection - don't miss this remarkable opportunity
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Jasmine Goes to Grandma's measures 22" L; 55.9 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Waltraud Hanl Jasmine's World of Wonder So Truly Real® lifelike baby doll collection from Ashton-Drake in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Jasmine Goes To Grandma's with FREE baby photo display," the premiere issue, will be followed by "Issue Two - Jasmine's First Birthday," and additional collectible Jasmine's World of Wonder baby dolls as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Waltraud Hanl's "Jasmine's World Of Wonder" Doll Collection
Waltraud Hanl Lifelike Jasmine Baby Doll Collection a First! Collectible African-American Vinyl Dolls to Love and Cuddle!
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
- Item no: