Complete collection showcasing 9 designs in Collector's Panels honoring Native American tribes and contributions. FREE Album and fleece blanket!
Album measures 11" L x 13" W x 3-1/2" H; Blanket measures 58" W x 39" L
- $24.99 US
- $4.99 US
This Native American golden dollar coin collection is the first ever to honor an authentic, historical (rather than representative) Native American: Sacagawea of the Shoshone tribe. These rare coins, with revolving reverse designs and new edge-incused inscriptions, are sure to form one of the most sought-after collections ever compiled. Beginning with Issue One, 2000 Sacagawea Golden Dollar, your collection continues with Issue Two, 2010 Sacagawea Golden Dollar and additional Native American coins in their informative panels each a separate issue to follow.
Each coin in this limited-edition collection arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and is individually mounted on its own Collector's Panel featuring full-color photography, lavish illustrations and fascinating, in-depth looks at Native American folklore, traditions, cultures and more. The FREE custom-designed, deluxe leatherette Collector's Album included with your collection allows you to store, protect and display your Collector's Panels. Plus, you'll also receive with your collection a FREE fleece blanket, a $20 value, inspired by art from Native Americans who first settled the Grand Canyon. Exceptional demand is expected for this Sacagawea coin collection, so don't delay. Order now!
- Own a coveted numismatic first with the complete collection of uncirculated Native American Golden Dollars, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Showcases 9 different designs honoring Native American tribes, traditions and contributions, beginning with the first minting in 2000 and running through at least 2016
- Each coin in this collection arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and is individually mounted on its own Collector's Panel featuring full-color photography, lavish illustrations and fascinating, in-depth looks at Native American Folklore, traditions, cultures and more
- Included FREE a deluxe leatherette Tribal Folktales Album to store, protect and display your collection in heirloom condition
- Collection includes a FREE Bonus Gift of a cozy fleece blanket, inspired by art from Native Americans who first settled the Grand Canyon - a $20 value
- A once-in-a-lifetime Native American golden dollar coin collection opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Album measures 11" L x 13" W x 3-1/2" H; 27.9 cm L x 33 cm W x 8.89 cm; Blanket measures 58" W x 39" L; 174.32 cm W x 99 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Uncirculated Native American Golden Dollars Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 2000 Sacagawea Golden Dollar," will be followed by "Issue Two - 2010 Sacagawea Golden Dollar," "Issue Three - FREE Tribal Folktales Album," and additional Native American coins in Collector's Panels as they become available; the FREE fleece blanket will ship with Issue One
- Buy This Item Now:
- Native American Golden Dollar Uncirculated Coins
Golden Dollar Coin Collection with 2 FREE Gifts! Native American Coins Honor Sacagawea of the Shoshone Tribe!
- Item no:
- $24.99 US
- $4.99 US
©2010 The Bradford Exchange Mint. All rights reserved.