A comprehensive collection of U.S. Buffalo Nickels from every year of minting. Protected in informative collector's panels. FREE collector's album.
Panels measure approximately 9" W x 10" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $19.99 US
- $4.99 US
The wild places where the buffalo once roamed are gone, but the spirit of the West still lives on in the captivating beauty of the U.S. Buffalo Nickel. Authorized by President Theodore Roosevelt, this coveted coin's iconic imagery captivated the nation's hearts and minds from 1913-1938, and now the complete Buffalo Nickel coin collection can be yours when you stake your claim. Discover for yourself the allure of these dramatic and rare coins, beginning with Issue One, the 1935 Buffalo Nickel and historical collector's panel. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, the 1936 Buffalo Nickel and historical collector's panel, and additional Buffalo Nickel coins within historical collector's panels, each a separate issue to follow.
Available in an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint, each Buffalo Nickel coin in this historic collection features the portrait of a Native American Chief on the obverse side joined by the classic American buffalo (bison) on the reverse. Covering every year of minting, your Indian Head nickels arrive protected in historical collector's panels that are brimming with fascinating facts and colorful characters. Plus, your collection includes a FREE coin collector album to preserve your coins and commemorative panels in heirloom condition for years to come. Due to the scarcity of the highly prized Buffalo Head nickel, strong demand is anticipated for this complete minting collection. Don't wait - order now!
- Stake your claim to the spirit of the West with this complete U.S. Buffalo Nickel coin collection, an exclusive presentation available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Includes a U.S. Buffalo Nickel (sometimes called an Indian Head Nickel) from each and every year of minting (1913-1938), preserved in Very Good or better condition
- Each Indian Head Nickel in your collection arrives in a historical collector's panel, showcasing the obverse and reverse side of your collectible coin, along with fascinating facts and colorful characters
- Designed by artist James Earle Fraser, the coveted Buffalo Nickel coins feature a composite profile portrait of three Native American chiefs on the obverse sides, and a classic American buffalo (bison) on the reverse sides
- Includes FREE deluxe coin collector album that completes your collection, and keeps your coins and commemorative panels in heirloom condition
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Panels measure approximately 9" W x 10" H; 22.9 cm W x 25.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Complete U.S. Buffalo Nickel Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the 1935 Buffalo Nickel and historical collector's panel," will be followed by "Issue Two - the 1936 Buffalo Nickel and historical collector's panel," "Issue Three - the 1937 Buffalo Nickel and historical collector's panel," and additional collectible Buffalo Nickel coins and historical collector's panels as they become available; your FREE coin collector album will complete your collection
- Buy This Item Now:
- Complete Buffalo Nickel Coin Collection: 1913-1938
Buffalo Nickel Coin Collection Stakes Your Claim to the Most Desirable Treasures of the West! With FREE Coin Collector Album!
- Item no:
- $19.99 US
- $4.99 US
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.