The FIRST and ONLY! Every silver half dollar issued from 1900 to 1999! FREE museum-quality wood case, a $130 value! Coins arrived sealed, more.
Wood display case measures 9" L x 9" W x 4-1/2" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $29.95 US
- $3.95 US
Though seldom used today, the silver half dollar is fondly remembered as one of the most important coins in U.S. minting history. Highly coveted for their scarcity and aesthetic beauty, these coins have never before been available in a complete collection... until now. Introducing the 20th Century U.S. Silver Half Dollar Collection, compiled through the tenacious efforts of purchasing agents and available only from The Bradford Exchange. You will receive every silver half dollar issued from 1900 to 1999, each in its own tamperproof protective holder beginning with Issue One, the Bicentennial Kennedy Half Dollar. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, the 1963 Franklin Silver Half Dollar, and additional 1900-1999 half dollar coins, each a separate issue to follow.
Including the controversial Barber half dollars, the Walking Liberty issues and the Benjamin Franklin minting, this important 1900-1999 coin collection is an investment opportunity that can not be missed. In addition, included in your U.S. silver half dollar collection, you will receive a FREE museum-quality, deluxe wood case - a $130 value to display these cherished American coins and preserve them for posterity. This rare exclusive will not be offered for long, and you don't want to miss a single issue. To guarantee your complete collection, order now!
- The FIRST and ONLY 20th-century U.S. commemorative coin collection that includes every silver half dollar issued from 1900 to 1999, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Included FREE deluxe museum-quality wood display case, stained in rich mahogany with silver-finished hinges and name plaque, designed to organize and preserve your 1900-1999 coin collection - a $130 value
- Each commemorative coin in this U.S. silver half dollar collection arrives sealed for permanent protection in a tamperproof holder, which includes a holographic Bradford Exchange Mint logo and barcode to verify its authenticity
- With some coins over 100 years old - many out of circulation for decades - this rare collection includes the controversial Barber half dollars, the Walking Liberty issues, the Benjamin Franklin minting and more
- A full set of Kennedy half dollars is also a part of this exclusive collection, including the original 90% silver coin from 1964 and the special 1776-1976 Bicentennial Edition (which begins your collection)
- Coins minted after 1963 will be offered in brilliant uncirculated condition. Coins minted up to and including 1963 will be offered in Very Good (VG) Collector's Condition due to scarcity. Barber, Walking Liberty and Franklin half dollars were minted in 90% silver; Kennedy half dollars were minted in silver, copper and nickel
- This once-in-a-lifetime collecting opportunity cannot be offered for long, so don't miss your chance to own the complete collection
- Wood display case measures 9" L x 9" W x 4-1/2" H; 22.9 cm L x 22.9 cm W x 11.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire 20th Century U.S. Silver Half Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other coins in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Bicentennial Kennedy Half Dollar" will be followed by "Issue Two - 1963 Franklin Silver Half Dollar," "Issue Three - your FREE deluxe wood display case," "Issue Four - 2000 Kennedy Half Dollar," "Issue Five - 1995 Kennedy Half Dollar" and additional collectible U.S. half dollars as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Complete 20th Century US Silver Half Dollar Coin Collection
First Complete U.S. Silver Half Dollar Collection Offers Rare Coins From 1900-1999! FREE Wood Display Case - a $130 Value!
- Item no:
- $29.95 US
- $3.95 US
©2009 The Bradford Exchange