One of every American Eagle Silver Dollar issued, from 1986 onward, each containing One Troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver. FREE deluxe display box.
Display case measures 13" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
- $88.95 US
- $9.99 US
Only ONE silver bullion coin in the entire world is backed by the U.S. government: the American Eagle Silver Dollar, each containing one Troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver. The U.S. Mint does not sell these stunning coins directly to individuals, but now they can be yours with the Complete American Eagle Silver Dollar Coin Collection, beginning with Issue One, the 1986 American Eagle Silver Dollar. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, the 1987 American Eagle Silver Dollar and a Deluxe Wood Display Box, yours FREE with the collection. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Three, the 1988 American Eagle Silver Dollar, and additional American Eagle Silver Dollars, each a separate issue to follow.
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this historic coin collection includes each and every American Eagle Silver Dollar issued, from the 1986 first year issue onward, individually sealed for permanent protection in crystal-clear tamper-proof holders with holographic seals and bar codes verifying their authenticity. You can clearly see each coin's striking obverse side, reprising Adolph A. Weinman's graceful 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar design, as well as the reverse side featuring John Mercanti's bold heraldic eagle. The FREE Deluxe Wood Display Box with its gleaming title plaque, shipping with Issue Two, offers an impressive way to hold, organize and showcase your coins. Aggressive demand is expected, so hurry. Order now!
- A spectacular coin collection including each and every American Eagle Silver Dollar issued from the 1986 first year onward, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each of these magnificent coins contains one Troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver, making them worth far above their one dollar face value; they are the only silver bullion coins in the world backed by the U.S. government
- The obverse of each coin reprises Adolph A. Weinman's graceful 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar design, while the reverse side features John Mercanti's bold heraldic eagle
- Every coin in this American Eagle Silver Dollar Coin Collection is individually encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder with a holographic seal and bar code verifying its authenticity, allowing you to view both sides of the coin while preserving its beauty and value for generations to come
- A FREE Deluxe Collector's Display Box is included with your coin collection, boasting a rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque worthy of showcasing your treasured coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display case measures 13" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 33 cm L x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire Complete American Eagle Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1986 American Eagle Silver Dollar" will be followed by "Issue Two - 1987 American Eagle Silver Dollar and Deluxe Wood Display Box," "Issue Three - 1988 American Eagle Silver Dollar," and additional collectible American Eagle Silver Dollars as they become available
©2011 The Bradford Exchange Mint